Saturday, October 17, 2009

Brain Wallpaper Neuroprotection

3D brain neuroprotection, brain protection factor

Brain wallpaper  that I made at first with the idea of some poster/brochure cover image, but I think it is interesting as well as desktop wallpaper.   Enjoy it. :)

 You might also like:
Brochure design 3D

Plant Growing Essences - 3D art






Anatomy of a Dream - Graphic design

Dream Alchemy Laboratory - 3D art

or visit some older 3D images that are simply beautiful 


See how other images from my 3D gallery will look embeded in your site as 3d art insert






Poster Design and mini conference I


Poster Design for a mini conference II



COPYRIGHT NOTICE
--------------------------------------------------
Every 3d image or photo in my gallery are under my copyright and you can use them just for your personal purposes. They cannot be posted on other sites unless you have my written permission. You can embed the image if you create a link to my blog.  You cannot modify or use them as stock and you cannot sell them .










0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Powered by Blogger