Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Brochure design 3D

3D & graphic design - this one is just for the preview :)

3D and graphic design - natural history museum design
 Click on the image for a larger version. :)

Brochure design. This is not a real one, I just imagine one version...  The image from the left is made by me in 3D. :)  The rest of the design is also original, by me. If any museum is interested in this image or in the design, I offer this brochure for free.




You might also find interesting

Scientific Presentation Intro

Medical Print Design

Science & Brain Wallpapers 

Dream more 

Brain Wallpaper Neuroprotection 

Scientific Poster Event 

Poster Design 

2 comments:

mathias said...

I like the clear, intelligent manner of your design. Eye-catching and well balanced, great combination of colors.  Good stuff! It’s a very creative design solution for establishing a distinct position of your virtual museum, in the mind of the target audience. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I am impressed with your skills. Keep up the marvelous work! Greetings,
Deana from Brochure Design

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Powered by Blogger